Monday, July 6, 2009

The First Mini Recipe Card/Jotter

Mini Recipe Card Jotter

After I made 4 restaurant journals, I though why not create a mini recipe card /jotter so I can jot away any interesting recipes that I stumble upon. I love cooking so I cook at home almost everyday. Therefore, I always seeking for new recipes so my husband will not get bored of my food. In addition, my friends and I usually share recipes. I often dine out at restaurants once a week so I sometimes try to make some favorite dishes that I had at restaurants. I have many recipe card collections and I have created several recipe card designs for my first etsy shop "Lanna Floretta". However, I keep my recipe collections in my precious recipe boxes and can not carry them around in my purse. Thus, this recipe jotter is the perfect solution for me.

The covers of this are made from Amy Butler double-sided paper that I love.






0 comments: