Monday, July 6, 2009

The First Mini Dining/Restaurant Journal

Mini Restaurant Journal

Of course, eating is part of everyone's life. Eating is one of my favorites activities and I am sure that it is for most of you. I usually eat out once a week. I usually face the same problem which is when somebody say where should we go for dinner today? Also, I usually do not remember where I wrote down the phone number of a restaurant where it is impossible to get a table without reservation. That's why I came up with this restaurant journal. I do not want to carry around a big notebook in my purse so I thought why not make it big enough to write but not too heavy to carry. Moreover, I create the form so I can just quickly fill out with all necessary information.

The front and the back covers of this restaurant journal are made from one-sided patterned cardstock paper. The covers and the forms are all hand-cut. Although it is time consuming task, I love the result.

0 comments: